Where do you live? Do you live in a small town, a big city, or a remote village? What’s it like?
In this lesson, you can learn how to describe your hometown in English. Describing your hometown is useful for your conversational English, and could also help you in exams such as the IELTS speaking exam or the FCE speaking exam.
See the full version of this free English video lesson here: http://www.oxfordonlineenglish.com/talking-about-hometown
You can learn:
– How to introduce where you live.
– How to describe your hometown in detail.
– How to say what you like or dislike about your hometown.
– How to talk about the ways your hometown has changed.
– How to build a longer, detailed, interesting answer to describe your hometown in English!
See more free Oxford Online English lessons here: www.oxfordonlineenglish.com/free-english-lessons